Living a positive life and focusing on conscious living is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
In this article, I’ll focus on living a positive lifestyle, and in a next future post, I will be focusing on conscious living.
What does a positive life means? It means incorporating into your life positive thinking and optimism, and backing them up with positive action.
I have written a lot about positive thinking, but what does positive action mean?
Positive action means taking action about your goals and about your decisions.
Positive thinking, together with positive action, lead to results.
Positive thinking is a way of life that focuses on the bright side of life, seeks solutions, and expects positive results.
This positive approach to life relates not only to career, money and material goals, but also to self-improvement and spiritual goals, to love and good relationships, to health, and to building positive habits and new skills.
This is actually, one of the main purposes of this website, to provide you with the tools, advice and guidance to live a positive lifestyle.
Why Need to Adopt a Positive Lifestyle
If you wonder what you will get by changing your attitude and mindset from negative to positive, here are few answers:
- Being positive allows you to seek solutions to problems and difficulties, instead of soaking in self-pity and pessimism.
- With this state of mind, you expect progress and successful results.
- Positive thinking is a mental state of optimism and hope, and as such, it’s good for your mental and emotional health.
- A positive attitude creates a happy state of mind.
- This attitude helps you maintain good relationships with your family, friends and colleagues.
- Positive thinking makes it easier to be a forgiving person.
- It becomes easier to avoid dwelling on worries and anxieties.
- It takes your mind away from thoughts of hurts and painful memories.
- With this mental attitude you stop living in the past and focus on the present.
- You avoid occupying your mind and attention with your troubles, obstacles, frustration and failure, and instead, you start expecting positive results.
- Being positive helps you wake up each day with the expectation of a happy and wonderful day.
- You subscribe to the idea that if one door closes, you find a new door opening.
- You feel light, happy and deal with everything you face with confidence.
- You feel inspired, and therefore, are able to motivate other people by your attitude and behavior.
- Being positive, you will be less stressed and anxious.
These are just a few of the benefits of positive thinking and living a positive lifestyle.
All this might seem difficult, especially if you have been living a negative lifestyle. Change takes time and effort.
How do you change your mindset from negative to positive?
There are various ways to do so, and they are simple and easy. You only need to persevere with the techniques, and gradually, you would begin to see the changes in your life.
You can create positivity in your life. You can bring the sunshine into your life. It is not that difficult at all. All you have to do is to start.
How to Become a Positive Person?
How do you go on changing your attitude?
How do you go on living a positive lifestyle?
All this has been explained clearly in our book Positive Thinking, as well in various articles on this website.
These are potent tools when used correctly.
Since these topics are well-explained in other articles on this website, and in more detail in our books, we are not repeating here the advice, tips and instructions.
Living a Healthy and Positive Lifestyle
Why not start today to bring more positivity into your life?
You might find yourself reluctant to start using the tools I suggest, since you are afraid this might involve too much effort. Maybe you are reluctant to leave your comfort zone, though it is not a happy zone.
If you wish to make your life happier and more successful you need to live a positive lifestyle.
Living a positive lifestyle, you will:
- Become optimistic.
- You will hope and expect the best to happen.
- Problems and obstacles will not hold you down.
- No matter what happens around you, you continue with your efforts.
- Your attitude would motivate your colleagues, employees, friends and family.
- You will have more joy in your life.
- Your prospects of success in any area of life you choose, would increase.
- You will experience less stress and less anxiety.
- You will become a kinder and more understanding person.
- You will smile at life, and life will smile back on you.
This kind of lifestyle would also contribute to your well-being and to your health. A healthy and happy attitude contributes to a healthier life.
Positivity Mindset Quotes
Here is a selection of related quotes, I hope you will enjoy reading.
“Miracles happen to those who believe in them.”
– Bernhard Berenson
“One small positive thought can change your whole day.”
– Zig Ziglar
“It’s a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It keeps you healthy and it keeps you resilient.”
– Daniel Kahneman
“Turn every life situation into a positive one.”
– Rhonda Byrne
“Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.”
– Deep Roy
“When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective.”
– Harvey Mackay
“In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
– Dalai Lama
“In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”
– Les Brown
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
– Milton Berle
“You have to train your brain to be positive just like you work out your body.”
– Shawn Achor
“Positive thoughts are not enough. There should also be positive feelings and positive actions.”
– Remez Sasson